Milton Keynes Tile & Grout Cleaning Specialists
Restoration, Care & Repair
Tiled surfaces are durable, long-lasting, and look great. Unfortunately, tiles, stone, and grout surfaces are not immune to dirt, discolouration and damage. That’s why professional tile and grout cleaning is essential.
Over time, dirt and grime build up in the porous surfaces of your tiles and grout. While routine cleaning with regular household products can help, they don’t deliver deep cleaning.
To best protect and preserve your investment, Chem-Dry Milton Keynes can carry out a reliable and comprehensive tile cleaning process. What's more, all of the ingredients in our tile and grout cleaner are safe and approved for use in your home.
Trusted Tile Cleaning - 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
We commit ourselves to the requirements and high expectations of our customers. The secret of our success lies with our complete dedication and attention to detail.
Our customer satisfaction guarantee means there is no risk to you. We promise to provide a tile and grout cleaning service that will leave you 100% delighted!
The Tile Cleaning Process
The Chem-Dry Stone, Tile, and Grout Cleaning service will reduce dirt and grime, whilst making your surfaces sparkle. Our process penetrates deep inside porous surfaces to eliminate grime and seal out dirt.
Our technicians use specialised cleaning solutions, as well as powerful deep-cleaning extraction equipment, to blast away and remove the dirt and build-up. The result? You’re able to extend the life of your stone and tile surfaces, while also making them cleaner and healthier for your family.
Our professional tile cleaners are trained and certified. They take their time to complete a thorough stone, tile, and grout cleaning process.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Before the on-site cleaning process begins, we perform pre-tests to guarantee the safest, highest quality outcome for your specific types of stone, tile, or grout surfaces. This is especially important when working with acid-sensitive surfaces such as marble, terrazzo, travertine, and limestone.
- Our certified technicians also provide additional inspection and tape off the area to protect adjacent surfaces.
- They then perform dry soil removal, which clears away surface dust and dirt for better access to build-up and more effective deep-cleaning results.
- We carry out quality checks along the way. If the results are uneven or do not meet expectations, we re-clean the uneven area, repeating this until we achieve optimal results.
- Immediately following your cleaning, you will have the option to have sealants applied, that create a barrier to keep grime out and allow for easy maintenance.
- Our stone, tile and grout cleaning services leave your surfaces clean, protected and ready to use after only a few hours.
Read Some Reviews from our Satisfied Customers:
Get a Quick Grout & Tile Cleaning Quote
Fill out the form below to get a price for professionally cleaning your stone tiled surfaces furniture
"*" indicates required fields